High - density alumina ceramics (with an Al2O3 content of at least 99.5 % and open porosity of not more than 0.8 % ) is intended for service at a temperature of 1850 ºС and is successfully used as acid - resistant, abrasion - resistant, electrical insulating products, as well as products for melting glasses, glazes, metals.
The alumina ceramics are manufactured in the form of the following products:
- covers and tips to protect the electrodes of thermal converters;
- sighting and bubble tubes;
- crucibles of various sizes ranging from 10 ml to 10 liters for laboratory and industrial melting of ferrous and non - ferrous metals, various types of glasses, for chemical analyzes;
- electrical insulating elements of various shapes and sizes:
- tubular insulators (single - channel, multichannel and micro - straws for insulating the electrodes of thermal converters);
- tubes and insulators of complex configuration for the insulation of electric heaters in electric vacuum and high - temperature furnaces;
- thermal relay housings;
- O - rings for liquid ring pumps for pumping aggressive liquids;
- structural elements of various devices and installations;
- nozzles for sandblasting and shot - blasting installations, spray nozzles for hydrochloric acid regeneration installations;
- nozzles for argon - arc welding machines, nozzles for water monitors, etc.